Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Paradoxes Answered -1

I'm thinking about doing a series of blog posts directly correlated with the webcomic. It's called Paradoxes Answered, where I will answer the questions about the most recently posted comic. I will not answer questions that require me to share spoilers or things about my personal life. I'd like the questions to be related to either the most recent comic posted or the series as a whole, but not about an older comic.

In other news, I'm working on the "first" comic of the series. The reason I say first is because the only one posted is #0. The next one will probably differ in some aspects from the first, as I failed to take measurements, and there are some aesthetic differences I want to try out.

The character section is about 25% up-to-date with the series, and 50% ahead of date, and the other 25% is missing. That's right, it's Krem that I'm missing.

Anyways, post your questions in the comments section, and if I get any, I will post them and their answers the day before #1 comes out.

Howard H. Drammond

No comments: