Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #0: Cipher

If you ever try to describe Zips to someone, please don't call him a Pokemon. Call him a boxy cat rabbit thing with Kirby arms. Just anything but Pokemon.

If this is your first time, welcome! If you're here to check out the new version, welcome back!

If you're returning, note the differences in the website's design. On the left, there's a link to what I call the notes blog. The link will have the most recent (uploaded) comic's notes; the blog will have all the notes. It's very underdeveloped, but that (may) change soon.

On the right, we have the News Blog, which is my old personal blog re-purposed for acting as the news source, updated as I see fit. So from now on, everything in this section will just be witty comics by me for you. Or I may just take that out altogether and replace that with the alt-text, which is obtained by mousing over the image. Which I did do.

No comments: