Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #31: Paradox Scream

Hey, what do you know! I got it up in less than two weeks! Let's see if I can keep this up! So, what do you think about the new banner? Pretty nice, eh? Also, you may want to read the little personal blog section. Important stuff today. Anyways, comic:

In this comic, I became emotionally attached to Ri'Kyan. Well, even more attached. Look, it's not that hard to do when you're drawing one of your oldest characters being carried - limp - from the battle field.

Notes:
  • How often a Paradox Scream can be called upon for use is dependent on the user's Power Level, which is a story for another time.
  • Zaraib and Jijjy have never met, but have heard of each other.
  • Red text in red box = declaration of a Paradox Scream from here on out, just as blue text in blue box is the declaration of a Paradox Orb.
Personal Blog (Blah) Section
Well, I did another time lapse of me making the comic. It's pretty sweet, if I do say so myself, and is much more accurate than the older one from a year ago

As for other news, the fall semester has begun... and so far, it's been pretty easy. But that'll change all too soon.

And, in case you're interested in knowing, I'll be rewriting the original 15 or so comics to meet higher quality standards. I've written #0 and #1 already, and let me say, they look pretty sweet.

No comments: