Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #30: Paradox Speaker

 As soon as I get back to college, I will update this comic with notes and a special surprise as a sort of celebration for one year of Paradoxium Returns.


Zaraib: When you go up against him, make sure you have a scrubber orb.

Notes:
  • If you follow my Tumblr, which is based on the comic, you probably know what Zaraib is. However, I will not officially reveal what he is for quite some time.
  • That Warp Dial became way more important to the comic than I originally thought.
  • Without Zaraib, the team is completely vulnerable to Paradox Orbs. And there is a very specific Paradox Orb counter for Zaraib, but again, that won't be revealed for quite some time.
So personal blag time. Classes resume Monday, so, if I'm lucky tomorrow, I will work as much on Paradoxium Returns #31 as much as possible.

That's about it for this post, so... there you go.

Howard H. Drammond

P.S. My brother, Thomas J. Drammond ('cause middle initials just work so well with our last name) does a webcomic as well, called Provenance. It's good.


No comments: