Friday, August 3, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #29: The Hive

Expect the next update to be much, much sooner. I get two weeks off of school this month, so I'll be pounding these out.


I guess you could say they were held  against their will, get it? ...I'll stop now.

Notes:
  • Notice the Hive Drones' eyes? What color they are shows what function they're serving.
  • I'm proud of the art in this one. Sure, the hallways are a little bland, but some of the stuff I did makes me pretty happy.
  • I really like the Hold Orb's visual effect.
So, personal stuff that you can ignore is below this point.

I haven't gone back to update the typeface of the previous comics yet (something I still plan on doing), and I have finals over the next week, so unfortunately, the comic will be delayed again. But don't worry - after the finals, I get two weeks off - and I plan on working on these comics for most of that time, so you might see more comics around those two weeks.

Also, I've almost finished the Paradoxium Returns story arc, and will soon be moving on to write Paradoxium Returns: TEoR (which is an abbreviation for something - you'll find out eventually).

Howard H. Drammond


No comments: