Saturday, July 7, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #28: The Teal Orbs

Well, it took me less than a month to get this one up. Barely. Anyways, comic.


Post Ex Facto: After the fact!

Notes:
  • If you haven't seen the Paradox Orb guide, teal orbs are classified as "summoning orbs," as you can see.
  • I'm pretty proud of this one.
Here's where I'm going to be posting things about my life/miscellaneous things pertaining to my comic. After all, who wants to see ramblings that don't pertain to the comic if they don't need to?

So here's what's up: I'm going to go back through what comics I have and convert all the typefaces to the one it is now. In addition, I'll be rearranging the personal stuff down below the notes section, and I might clean that area up, too. So more or less, I'll be going through a major cleanup. I did consider doing the artwork as well, but that would take forever, and I think it helps show progression in my art methods, which is a good thing. This process shouldn't take too long, so I'll begin working on #29 real soon.

Howard H. Drammond

P.S. What do you think about the new typeface that I'm using?


No comments: