Monday, June 25, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #27: The Ocramid

Well, it might have been a month, but that doesn't mean I'm gone (see the previous post for more information)!

College has begun, and since it's the summer term, my workload is going to be heavy. However, during what free time I get, there are two things I'll be doing - either making answers for Ask-Paradoxium or working on PR.

Anyways, this comic is going to set up a pretty cool scene, in my humble opinion:


Thet's flying machine is making faces at me!

Notes:
  • There are a lot of Paradox Orbs summoned in this one.
  • Why are the lines from Tegra's summoning of that Paradox Orb blue? It has to do with the type of orb  she's summoning. She is summoning an summon-type orb, so the beams are teal (I'll be working on the colors to make it more teal than blue). Ri'Kyan is summoning a Soundblock Orb, a defensive orb, so the beams are purple.
  • This is the comic where things begin to get more tense. There are rare calm comics beyond this point.
Howard H. Drammond


No comments: