Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #3: In the Shadows

Well, we weren't quite on time - but thanks to my Editor, Ryhs, for getting this up yesterday. See, school's started, so that means that I'm going to post a comic the instant it gets done - but never twice in three days. Watch me forget that I said that. Anyways, we've got some plotting in this one.
Ah, the shadows, and the things they hide...

Notes:
  • Pay attention to the character with the white sphere head. He'll be back...
  • It's Krem again! Now you know what the very first strip (#0) had to do with everything. Well, almost everything the first strip had to do with everything.
  • Second to last panel - that's a Paradox Orb getting summoned.
  • I decided to start using a font that would be universally available to me on Adobe Illustrator. I think that it might work out better in the end, anyways.
Howard H. Drammond, with Ryhs posting this while I couldn't. My thanks go to you again!

P.S. FIVE FOLLOWERS! w00t!

No comments: