Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #5: Berixar

Comic number 5! w00t! But now to the reason why you're here: Paradoxium Returns #5. In this one, we introduce yet another character, her name being Ri'Kyan the Berix. At one time, she traveled with Zips the Jij, and the adventure with him ended when she... well, you'll find out later. It has to do with the way her personality is now.

Aw, not another one. These explosions are really getting on the landowner's nervous system. Also, the insides of small houses make for really boring backgrounds.

Notes

  • Check out Ri'Kyan's character info on the Characters page to learn more about her.
  • I wish I could do shading. I really do.
On a side note, my friend, Swartfeather, is going to be doing a Blender project that's related to this series. You (and I) should look forward to it!

Howard H. Drammond

No comments: