Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #7: Dial 9 for Warp

The fight between Thoz, Rackat, and Jijjy takes an interesting turn tonight... I like the art in this one.
Everything's turning gray... but not grayscale, this comic always has been and always will be in color. Unless I want to use it for an artistic purpose.

Notes:
  • What's up with Rackat in the next panel? It's an ability called shifting. For now, that's all you need to know.
  • Warp Dials use Paradox Energy to work, and can teleport a user across their dimension. There are some areas that can only be accessed via Warp Dial, and if they break, weird (and bad) stuff happens.
  • Did I mention that I really like the art in this one?
Howard H. Drammond


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Warp Dial was really well done, I'm super excited to see where he went!