Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #11: A Rough Start for Rackat

Hello, people! This week's gonna be special: I've got a little... presentation that showcases the process of making the comics themselves. It'll be uploaded on YouTube sometime soon, and I'll post it here.

In terms of the comic that I'm posting today, it's far more relaxed than the others so far. In fact, it might be a little comic. See what I did there? ...Ugh.

What I would do for a translator orb... also, this.

Notes:
  • Warping removes some Paradox Orb effects, including translator and hold effects.
  • All instances of the Warp Dial being used thus far has been to another planet, and it's never to Berixar.
  • I still hate doing interior design... especially for underused storage closets.
Howard H. Drammond

No comments: