Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #13: First Layer

Why wasn't there a comic last week? Simply put: boxes. Also, as Christmas is fast approaching (and there's something special I want to do for the comic), the comic posting rate may become erratic (Teachers love giving homework at the least opportune time). Anyways, you're all in for a treat (somewhat bitter) in this comic.

Jijjy, please don't stand on the chair. It's imported polyester.

Notes:
  • I based the gaining of Paradoxian abilities on the modern regeneration scenes of Doctor Who. Actually, let's call it an homage.
  • Paradoxium's mission is revealed in this comic. Remember it.
  • Not that it's important (probably), but Rackat began the process first.
  • That box is being converted into Entropic Forces. That is not what the white stuff in the Shadow Dimension is.
As always, if you have any questions, others probably have the same ones. Leave a comment (or e-mail me; preferably a comment) with your question, and I'll respond to it in the way that I see fit (possibly with my own voice on YouTube?)

Howard H. Drammond

1 comment:

RAY said...

wait what happened to the Otroid?