Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #22: Meet the Golem

Make ALL the cultural references! If you don't get it, then that's okay. I don't even play the game.

Anyways, they've finally arrived at Fort Ironcore to begin their training as Paradoxians for Paradoxium. The comic started almost 6 months ago, and they're FINALLY there. I'd say it's a pretty momentous occasion.

And in other news, I've almost finished drafting the rest of Paradoxium Returns. I'm figuring that after about 20 more comics, I should be done, and then I'll start working on next year's plotline (I don't care if spell check says "plotline" is wrong, I'm not putting a space in between the words anyways).

Anyways, that's the end of my rant:


Caught on the edge of the hangar... ouch.

Notes:
  • What did Tegra just do? Next time.
  • If I ever did any Extended Omniverse stories, it'd be about Ceito. I don't really show it in the comic, but he's a boss.
  • Ri'Kyan never looks happy. That must be changed.
Howard H. Drammond

No comments: