Thursday, December 8, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #15: Double Paradox

This week's comic is much better than last week's... believe me. Also, the backgrounds will be getting much more interesting in the upcoming comics - I've decided that if I don't detail them on paper, I don't detail them on the computer.

Yo dawg, I heard you liked Paradoxes, so I put a Paradox in your Paradox so you can confuse while you confuse. If that's not your style, then BWONG! Inception.

Notes:

  • In case I haven't made it clear, Paradoxians (those able to create Paradox Orbs) that are members of the organization Paradoxium (more info on them later) are to destroy paradoxes, as they create entropic forces. Most of this info can be found in #13.
  • Double Paradoxes create a squared amount of entropic forces. The reason that nothing disintegrates around Rackat and Tegra is because they create very small amounts, but nonetheless, they do indeed create it.
  • The laws of conservation of matter/energy do apply in this omniverse.
Howard H. Drammond

P.S. If you have a Wii, you should get The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's amazingly fun.

No comments: