Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paradoxium Returns #16: Several Solutions

So yesterday, I started to make a list - not a graphical encyclopedia, but a list - of ALL the species that I've developed for the Omniverse, from the Third Dimension and beyond. I got to 43 (one of which is comprised of about the same number of subspecies), and I'm still missing quite a few.

Anyways, on to the comic:

They're smiling in this one. That makes me happy.

Notes:
  • These notes are becoming less and less necessary now. 
  • The translucent character in the panel where Serpent is talking of the Quaro Elders is, well, a Quaro Elder.
Yup, that's about it. I would've posted yesterday, but there was too much fun stuff going on - and by that, I mean birthday celebrations.

Howard H. Drammond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such dedication, it's awesome! Keep the comics coming!