Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #17, To the Quarod

Well, after a lovely Christmas/Hanuka/Kwanzaa/Whatever-holiday-I'm-forgetting-but-I'm-not-meaning-to Break, we're back with a new comic, thus continuing our saga. Also, Finals week is approaching way too fast, and I'll actually be studying. For once. Of course, this means that it might (probably) be two or three weeks before number 18 is posted. on the positive side, however, I've been chatting with my brother (the one who will eventually take over), and he might begin to share the load, as it were - he might be doing (going over) every other comic in preparation for when he actually does take over.

Anyways, without further ado, here it is:


I really love that last panel.

Notes:
  • Skywire is Serpent Labs's rival.
  • I never mention this. The Warp Dial can be removed from the ship's panel, but only with great difficulty, and it can't fly without it.
Howard H. Drammond

No comments: