Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #20: Advancing Shadows

Well, here we are... on a LEAP YEAR! Or day, or whatever you prefer. I could've posted this yesterday, but then I couldn't have posted a comic on a leap year for another four years. And yes... I plan on keeping this going for longer than that.

Anyways, in case you haven't heard (you should like the Facebook page to find out more stuff more often), I'm posting every other week now. If I post sooner, then we should celebrate. Otherwise, expect it every other week.

COMIC TIME!


Foreshadowing - Foreshadowing everywhere! Well, almost everywhere.

Notes:
  • I think that I did this method pretty well, relating to the "silent" panels.
  • It's supposed to be tough to decipher what's in the Silent Panels. I don't want to give everything away for free, do I? Actually, that'd be kinda nice, but...
  • Vinis's final line in this comic... think about it.
  • I was finished with this on Monday. The Leap Year IS that important.
Howard H. Drammond

No comments: