Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #24: The Doctor

/Obvious references in the comic. This is by no means the last one.

So, I'm going to keep it short. Thanks to all the folks on Tumblr for watching my streams - it keeps me focused, and if I stream often enough, I may be able to get ahead of schedule. What does this mean? More comics more often. Y'know, if college doesn't mess everything up, although I doubt that. SO! Comic:



I'm the Doctor, and I say that bookshelves are evil.

Notes:
  • Zaraib Corainar has a long and interesting backstory.
  • Zaraib is NOT a Paradoxian - he's something completely different.
  • Bookshelves are evil.
  • Those bookshelves you see will be some of the last ones in the comic. EVER. (Why did I put one in the next comic? WHY?)
Howard H. Drammond


No comments: