Monday, May 14, 2012

Paradoxium Returns #25: Hand of Purity I

Happy 25th Comic, everybody! I can't tell you how much I love doing this for y'all. It's fun to do, and it allows me to get this crazy huge world out of my head. I've got so much to share.

Anyways, my laptop's display pretty much died, and, with any luck, will be going in for repairs soon. This means that I'll have to share a single computer between 6 other family members again (I'm using a leftover monitor right now and a USB keyboard), so I may or may not be able to post a comic in the weeks to come.

But, despite that somewhat bad news, I give you a comic!


How in the world is Rackat's room so clean?

Notes:
  • Remember the Hand of Purity. It's going to be very important in the years - yes, years - to come. It even got its own tag.
  • It's interesting to note that the Hand of Purity is completely made up of Paradox Energy.
In other news, I've got a new editor. I'll provide a link to his Tumblr after a while. I'm also working on drawing number 49.

Howard H. Drammond

No comments: